Oliver Martin is a London based photographer who works worldwide on a range of commercial and personal projects.
Oliver Martin studied photography at Harrogate College of Art and the University of Brighton. His work has appeared in galleries such as Photofusion, SW1, Oxo Tower, and Four Corners Gallery and he was a finalist in the 2016 BJP Portrait of Britain Exhibition.
Oliver’s unique skill is in communicating authentic moments. In deeply honest images, he captures the slightest of emotions and gestures which uncover, or hint at, something more.
From his personal works, such as Damnakthom Village and Down by the Water, to commercial shoots for clients including Alfred Dunhill, Fred Perry and Canon, Oliver’s way of working reveals a genuine sense of realism and truth.
He values close collaboration with clients and has an extensive network of specialist industry professionals, to help realise a brief and maximise the project potential.
Awards and Exhibitions
- BJP Portrait of Britain, National – 2016
- One Eyed Jacks Gallery, Brighton – 2015
- AMPS 12/13, Photofusion Gallery, London – 2013
- ‘A Year In Development’ Four Corners Gallery, London – 2012
- Keepsakes, SW1 Gallery
- Sir Alex Ferguson and Martin Johnson Portraits, London – 2009
- Seven, Ada Street Gallery, London – 2008
- AMPS 08, Photofusion Gallery, London – 2008
- 100 years of photojournalism, NUJ touring exhibition, National – 2007 / 2009
- Observer Food competition, OXO Tower Gallery, London – 2005
Clients And Publications
- Alfred Dunhill
- Fred Perry
- Fortnum & Mason
- Marks and Spencer
- Royal Ascot
- Purdy guns
- Proctor and Gamble
- The Connaught
- Sportswear International
- Inspire magazine
- Plaza magazine
- Tangerine Films
- Just So London
- MSL Group
- Studio small